7.25.2013

Oh my

What a week. I spent my afternoon at the famous Fun-n-stuff playing laser tag and water bumper boats and go carts with some pretty cool girls for this volunteer event. (I might be too competitive..) The Lord Huron concert was not as good as I wanted it to be but I can't help but love them. The grog brings back some elusive memories. And work has been an insane whirlwind. I'm happy about it.

Went climbing tonight for the first time in 3 weeks and despite injury I didn't lose it all. Just messy and nervous.

I'm exhausted, but invigorated. I'm feeling quite unsure about where I'll be in 5 years. I feel so deep in where I am now, at least today, and trying to understand the physical place I want to live. I had ideas but sometimes experience throws you curveballs.

But I love driving home on 90 near sunset, right along the lake. So happy for that.

No comments: