5.27.2013

Isn't there a saying about idle minds?

My ass is a bit sore from riding bikes with Sarah yesterday. Was that yesterday? This weekend is a blur. Are things always connected the same amount whether we notice or not, or does consciousness of it lead us to other things, so to speak? Or does awareness peak and on the downfall turn us into creatures that force connections where they do not actually exist. Or they always do, in a far off way, but in reality mean nothing than they would have if otherwise unnoticed? Ive always found it annoying and frustrating to name and detail the hell out of ideas and philosophies that I've always just pondered over in free time. No need to make it religious.

I enjoyed What Maisie Knows. The little girl was fuckin sweet and had a killer wardrobe. Not sure why social services was never called (or she wasn't abducted.. sheesh) but damn that was one independent youngster. Sometimes I feel that sort of drifting I love this person but I know they or I might leave but I still love this person feeling but she had quite the resilience for such a little one. Resilience. What an idea. To keep going regardless.

Now all you can do is wait. It must be hard for you, but there is a right time for everything. Like the ebb and flow of tides. No one can do anything to change them. When it is time to wait, you must wait.

No comments: