5.19.2013

I want to be a person who doesn't need a lot. I want to be a person who is conscious of that and then just is that person. I want to try things that are uncomfortable and then grow to love them because they become a part of me. I want to keep on learning and seeing where I fit and never give up on that. I'm scared to be alone but I'm scared more to be none of the things I list above. But I'm also scared to be those things. Going completely outside of everything you are for even just a short time makes you feel like you could never return and forget it all. Makes you realize you could be anywhere doing anything and your life could be so different and you stop caring about some things and care so much more about other things. I do love my bed, though. And while this feels like home, it's doesn't feel like the most home home could be. I want that home.

No comments: