12.26.2017

My dream last night took a real unexpected turn.

There was a lot more that came prior to what I can remember. This all happened in some sort of school-convention center-hotel setting. At some point in the story line I was in a classroom and there was a lady teacher asking us questions just for fun, not on any particular subject. She asked us all to come up to the board and everywhere I went, someone else would take the spot right before me. Eventually I got a spot in the back corner. But before she asked us to write anything, I was in a different room by myself. It seemed to be a floor below where there was some sort of convention. I was on my computer and I realized I missed a meeting my coworker set up - he brought in his puppy. I couldn't remember who the coworker was and if I liked him so I was frantically trying to search for him on our company website, but the website wouldn't open, or it would close suddenly. Then I just decided to write him a response saying sorry I missed it and asking if they were still around. Before I could finish, I was suddenly in a hotel room with 3 big beds (mine closest to the door). I was on the bed alone, and my teacher from the first scenario I described came over to my bed and sat there. No one said anything. Then, this girl katy from my high school (who dated ashanti after me) came over and said to me, are you and ashanti kinda a forever together thing? I said no, after which she asked if my woman on my bed and ashanti could be a forever together thing? And I said sure. That would be great. Katy walked away and the lady teacher went and sat at a desk in the front of the hotel room. Katy had been sleeping in the bed next to me, but she moved her things to another bed (not the 3rd bed, so perhaps there was a 4th bed?). The lady teacher would sleep next to me (somehow I knew this). On the 3rd bed was ashanti laying next to this girl cali who (in real life) I met a handful of times many years ago and who also sorta dated ashanti. They were chatting and watching the movie on tv. I laid down and started to text anna because I needed someone to talk to about this. But it was frantic, I kept moving around and dropping things on the floor. I couldn't quite get the text out. Something about needing to talk because I was freaked out that ashanti was in love with this lady and 2 of his exes were in the room with me and they were all buddy buddy. Suddenly a lady investigator was next to my bed asking katy if she was staying in the bed next to mine. She found a bag hidden with a few coins and nick-knacks (which somehow identified katy as the owner, and it was implied the lady teacher had stolen it?). We opened up one of the coins and this huge light came out and we were going up these stairs to some magical land. We got to the top and a creature told us all we have all these extra magical animal-creature "parts" which we can all "put on." For example, there was a cap with wings on it. All the parts were glowing and floating in the air. Apparently it was time to put on the magical parts and fight. 

Also Jim from the office was there, but only because I've been watching a lot of the office lately. 

No comments: