11.11.2017

It's cold again. Just like it always becomes. I'm feeling a little low on sleep, and motivation. While I dislike the fact that I've spent (wasted?) my whole day hibernating on the couch in the warm blankets, there's not much I'd rather be doing, either. So that's where I am right now.

I have no idea what I did this year. Really. I feel like I did more walking in circles or 1-foot-forward 1-foot-backs than anything else. I miss Kate. I get nervous that the people who I love will move on to do things that I, for whatever reason, cannot be a part of it. Well, not nervous, because it's already happened - a lot. I get sad about it. I watch it happen and I feel it as it happens and know that it must. But it's not enjoyable. The only way to not feel left behind is to ensure that I am still doing all the things I want and can do. It's been difficult lately to find a bridge between those two things, but my excuse now is that it is winter. Winter is here my friends! And so I will hibernate and not expect movement so much from myself or others. Though sometimes it's all I desperately want.

No comments: