9.03.2017

Rigid

Last night someone who was in my life for a very brief moment said something very special to me. It was a year ago, and we had been dating for a couple months. He was struggling to find his way, his passion, his career, really any type of direction at all. I knew he had it so I had no worries, but I soon found myself "kicking him to the curb", as he would put it. A week later I gave him my Sigur Ros tickets, and he took a friend instead of me taking him. It was that show that inspired him to go to Iceland, which led him on a long 8 month journey of finding a truer version of himself and igniting a passion. He's in a good place now and my heart is happy for him.

Me, on the other hand, well I feel bummed about my life at the moment. In a few different capacities. I feel like I'm choosing things for myself that are safe, over and over again. I also feel I have a tendency to plan to a degree that inhibits any other natural responses. What is that!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://www.lajm-shqip.com/new/2017/09/07/samsung-gear-sport/