9.10.2017

My neighbor's music is so loud that I can Shazam it. I actually like the song so I guess that's cool.

I had the pleasure of spending time with 2 old friends this weekend. Each is quite different from the other, and I found myself understanding and connecting with both in very different ways. It felt like a microcosm of my life's internal conflict. On one side, I detest consumerism and status and following the rules that are expected of you to function in the society as it is constructed. On the other side, I question going too far the other way and being in a place where I spiral out of any type of guidance or construct to a place where I'm making it up so much that I feel alone and without meaning. What is happening!? But it was great to be in the presence of both of these types.

No comments: