5.31.2017

I hate my new neighbors. Their lifestyle is disruptive to my lifestyle. And I've quickly realized how important my lifestyle is to me, now that it is laying out for others to manipulate. I had hoped to be in a place of solitude, contemplating where to take my life and feeling all the feelings of the moment. Instead I am almost daily awoken from my slumber, disrupting my regular sleep patterns and feeling grumpy every other day. I go to sleep wondering at what point I will wake up to loud footsteps, music, or sex noises. While I dislike the general noise, I could be okay with it all if it came to a halt between 10pm-7am. Alas, it does not. Instead, it varies. There is no pattern to the noise and thus I am always surprised, and always wondering. I hope that over the coming weeks I will settle into some pattern, with some level of expectation and ability to sleep through disruptions. If not, I will say something.

For now I'll ride this bumpy roller coaster of disruptions and perpetual tiredness. I might be grumpy for a while.

No comments: