9.08.2014

September

Hello September! The past 6 weeks I have been less myself for more time than I can remember. I do hope the onset of fall will bring a reprieve. I have already begun to still myself, to return to the basics, if you will, if only to squash the source of my disquietude and gloom and begin again. I have had the displeasure of making several difficult decisions over the past weeks, some of which I brought upon myself, which have created both a weariness and an imbalance, and at certain moments the indecision has flirted with regret. It has all been an effort and lesson in self-awareness and the line between self-preservation and selfishness. For now, I wait the 3 long weeks until the final change is in place. And then we see. Until then, I shall write, read, and play, with simplicity in mind. I'm not sure I can do more than that. My heart is aching.

No comments: