6.26.2013

Ashanti says people bore me and that's why I don't hang around a lot of people. He's likely right. I find myself both wanting company but not wanting the company of the people I come across. I should be less judgmental, perhaps, if that's what I am being. Everyone has a story.

That all sounds awful. I'm not incapable of caring. I feel quite fulfilled with the current people in my life, I just don't see them as often as I'd like.

That being said, July 4 is wonderful. I think I love everything about it. Fireworks, drinking, ice cream.  I'm lucky, I had an awesome July 4 last year, and a TO-DIE-FOR nye this year. I've felt love. I hold so dear the people I have. Do I ask for too much? Sometimes I wonder. But I can't not listen to what my heart/soul tell me.

I forgot to mention I'm officially going to France in September!!

No comments: