3.16.2013

After college I almost moved to California, but ended up moving to New York instead. Well now that I'm back in Cleveland, I want to move west. I want the ocean and the mountains. I want less winter. I want to move there, I think, really, within the next 3-5 years, perhaps. You can't make plans like that, I know, because things change. But for now, it's in my vision. It's fine here, but it's not where I want to build my life, really build it. I don't think.

Anyway, work was pretty busy this week, which was kinda nice because I welcome the distraction at the moment. I woke up entirely too early today and feel exhausted but don't feel like laying in bed, either. It's gloomy and wet out. I went out with my co-workers last night and it was pretty cool. I enjoy them. It's interesting the things you can learn about people. It's nice having a Saturday morning to myself.

Upon realization of the thing we might be becoming, we became undone. For our bond is a product of a chance cross of paths, not sustainable by just circumstance. Our timing allowed us to meet and yet forbids us to keep.

No comments: