11.08.2012

While sitting in traffic this morning, I had the pleasure of watching the man behind me sing outloud to the song on the same radio station I was also listening to.

So I'm not going to South Korea any more (but for very great reasons) but am now going to San Fran in Feb, and the overseas trip in the summer/fall is TBD. Perhaps Italy. But I do want to hit Southeast Asia soon so maybe Malaysia. IF the poles don't shift in December. What's that about!?

I have some art projects I'm working on and hope to keep it going.
  • Thanksgiving Sketch (for me, for fun)
  • Tiny photo set for my mom
  • Mural in Kate's office
  • Something for Anthony - haven't decided what yet
  • Painting - I have this goal for this beautiful green mesh of trees/grass but I need to learn to mix colors better and a whole day where I won't get antsy. This is last on the list for now.
Last night at dinner we chatted about our lack of friends, and the last time we just went out and got a drink (1/2 a miller light and I was tipsy). Too bad Mary's moving again, or it would have been nice to have a trio like that to hang out with. The obvious fault here is the desire to move and do things outside of origin. But that just comes from an ever evolving heart and spirit and mind. I'd always choose the path I took over just having people to do things with. I know I would be unhappy that way, too. When I have low points, I remind myself that I have a family that loves me, and that's more than a lot of people can say. Perspective is important.

No comments: