1.22.2012

June 14 2011

Ashanti: you wanna start a band and we can tour europe and make a zillion dollars and adopt like 10 african babies
me: ok but i dont have any musical talent
Ashanti: i know tons of people that fake it
me: ok, ill have to learn to fake it
Ashanti: watch some youtube vids. take some notes... youll be just fine
me: haha ok
Ashanti: or! you can wait until i make enough money around my early 30's and ill just take care of you
me: 10 year plan eh? thats very nice of you
Ashanti: yea. like you said i manage to find a way. if youd let me, i would take care of you so you never had to work again. unless you were bored.
me: youre too sweet. i would get bored but id find something to occupy my time
Ashanti: you could do anything you wanted. i dont think youd get bored.
me: sounds like a pretty good deal

No comments: