1.03.2012

i was having a chat the other day about the obscurity of this idea of a new year and how it is abstract, in the sense it is created as a guideline, a sieve, for society. it's all made up but helps filter our brain-stamps into passages of time that are dated.

last year i was doing different things. as i see things around me change, i feel like i need to think about myself and who i want to be. its time to readjust some things. time to spend time away from things that dont add to the good beautiful things i want in my life. and the things i want for my soul.

so i cant ever remember a time ive ever taken note of the nonesense that is new years resolutions, but today, this day, i strongly aspire to look within, to better feed my heart and soul, and to persevere despite my mistakes and my hurt.

i guess thats all folks!

montreal:

No comments: