5.12.2011

my asthma woke me up last night, for the second time this week. im not too fond of this pattern, but what can i do. im not sure how i developed this awful sickness, but i wish i hadnt and i hope its just some sort of strange cycle or reaction to nyc.

yesterday was a feat. d wrote me this weird, emotionally unattached email about taking some time apart. i dont even know what to say. what a bizarre and abrupt little day it was yesterday. tried to make meatballs but that was a total fail. now if only i could breathe, maybe i could get some sleep and wipe this day off of me.

on a different note, im going to see train in august at jones beach!

1 comment:

Kate said...

We should talk about your asthma sometime. I may have some suggestions. I'm sorry that it's bothering you so much.